Business Development & Sales
Are you a proactive and experienced sales professional with a hunger for new business? Do you have a background in recruitment, advertising or recruitment technology? If so, Career Kinetics are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team and help meet our ambitious growth plans!
Career Kinetics is a wholly owned subsidiary of SaaS Holdings Limited. The business has been built and created by a group of highly experienced and dedicated individuals from all areas within the recruitment industry. Experts at using innovative solutions to attract the right quality of candidate whilst saving thousands of pounds in hiring costs and streamlining the recruitment process.
Armed with a wealth of knowledge and experience we use technology-led solutions to fully automate your process as well as removing the time-consuming administrative tasks. Integrated with over 2,000 candidate attraction platforms with the ability to “boost” the vacancy ensures the ultimate reach in candidate attraction and without the need to incur substantial agency fees. Our solutions offer full control and transparency to our clients whilst delivering a first class candidate experience.
Your Business Development Manager role will include:
- Engage with decision makers over the phone via cold calling, social media, email marketing campaigns and incoming leads
- Obtaining a full understanding of current recruitment methods and how our solutions can improve or compliment
- Identify new leads and potential new markets
- Arranging and attending face to face or virtual meetings with decision makers
- Highlighting needs to decision makers
- Pitching and demonstrating our products and services
- Providing quotations and proposals to potential new customers
- Play a vital part in the company growth and ongoing success
- Build ongoing relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain a high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal teams
Our Ideal Business Development Manager will have:
This role requires individuals that are keen to learn more about an ever evolving market along with being able to deliver a solution based on a consultative approach. Although individuals from a recruitment agency, advertising or technology background will be ideal, applications from candidates from other industries with superb business development experience will also be considered as full training can be provided. As a Business Development Manager, you will also require:
- Previous B2B New Business Sales Experience
- Experience of selling a service via a consultative approach
- Experience of Recruitment Advertising or ATS Systems (desirable)
- Experience of full end to end recruitment processes (desirable)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders up to board level
- Self motivated and results driven
- Cold calling experience
- Ability and willingness to learn
We are fully flexible on an element of home or remote working with this role.
To join this dynamic and exciting business, and not miss out on the opportunity to become our next successful Business Development Manager, click the apply button below to register your interest.