GLEN NB - Jan
Business Development & Sales
Business Development Manager - Start Jan 2024!!!
As a Business Development Manager, you will join a team focusing on new business from New and existing clients.
You will be based remotely looking for new opportunities nationwide.
You will be responsible for driving new business to drive revenue.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for business development by converting prospective clients into customers, maintaining relationships of existing customers, and developing client/partner referrals.
Experience working with The Learning and Development industry is an advantage.
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Generating new business and fostering relationships with current clients
- Working closely with team members and leaders to improve the customer experience
- Mastering the product portfolio in order to articulate value via presentations and proposals, ensuring that solutions and services are aligned with client needs
- Communicating, liaising, and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships to close business effectively
- Resolving prospective client concerns and inquiries throughout the sales process to promote a positive customer experience
- Planning and managing a sales territory.
- Attending and presenting at external customer meetings, conferences, tradeshows, and internal company functions to aid business development.
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and providing relevant reports and information
?You will need to have:
- At least 3 years of software sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and developing and managing a consistent sales pipeline
- Understanding sales cycles and process's preferred
- Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially effective listening and customer orientation mastery
- Creative problem-solver, able to quickly resolve issues and negotiate any challenges that occur with customers
You will get -
You will be working with a great supportive and mentoring team and environment.
Bonus £7K for consistent target achievement.
Great career progression