Business Development & Sales
Business Development Executive / Senior Tele-appointer
With over 20 years’ experience, our state-of-the-art technology, pioneering systems and innovative products have helped to shape the lone working industry. Due to financial and social restrictions caused by COVID-19, there are more lone workers than ever before. Our subscription-based service is already used by more than 300,000 lone and at-risk workers. We service both the public and private sectors across multiple verticals including NHS, Police, construction, retail, home delivery, utilities and transport and distribution.
The role of Business Development Executive/Tele-appointing Executive is a new and critical role that will create sales pipelines in terms of generating appointments with a high standard of quality and contributing volume, quantity, and velocity.
As a Business Development Executive / Senior Tele-appointer your objectives are:
- New business appointment making
- Campaign management & dial outs
- Nurturing and managing the prospect database
- Creating a call schedule for business management
- Updating activity and account information into company database (CRM)
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by the line manager
The Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive / Senior Tele-appointer are:-
- Responsible for data cleansing and data enrichment of marketing leads to deliver sales appointments
- Drive pipeline acceleration & lead nurturing
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases for mailing and campaign purposes
- Maintain all appointment & lead follow-ups
- Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Monitor appointment & lead status to ensure sales cycle is followed
- Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments
Role Experience and Skills Profile
- Minimum 5 years’ experience B2B appointment making with a strong record of over achievement
- Ability to demonstrate previous success and experience in an outbound B2B dialling environment
- Experienced in working with sales to drive quality leads
- Knowledge of health and safety and framework management a nice to have
- Salesforce experience desirable.
- Sales and business development experience a nice to have.
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) is preferred