IT & Communication Technology
Are you an experienced IT professional with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field and are looking to for a new challenge? Do you have strong analytical and quantitativeskills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations? If so, we at Moveware are looking for a Business Analyst to join our expanding team!
Moveware is a company dedicated to providing the highest quality of software and support services to the Moving & Storage Industry. Our software is used by some of the most prestigious companies all around the globe, and we continue to expand our offerings, as we evolve and improve our product suite and list of services.
Your Business Analyst Role:
We are looking for a talented individual to manage the implementation projects to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and in a timely and efficient manner. Also, to discuss the technical requirements with customers and create suitable technical specifications for these requests. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple software projects concurrently through the full project lifecycle.
- Analyze company requirements and develop project plans and other technical specifications to implement our application.
- Adapt and develop our internal methodology for technology projects.
- Be hands-on in system setup, configuration, and training both remotely and onsite.
- Help drive client adoption of the software by assisting clients in after-sales support and training.
- Control and manage risks associated with the project execution.
- Project management involving liaising with customers, and key stakeholders.
Our Ideal Business Analyst Individual:
We are seeking a candidate who has both strong verbal and written communication along with being self-driven and proactive. Other ideal skills and experience required will be:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related technical field.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Be self-driven and proactive.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate with clients to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to discuss deep technical concepts, evaluate trade-offs and devise innovative solutions with development engineers.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
Nice to have.
- Good knowledge of project management best-practice methodologies.
- A second European language is beneficial.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Your Client Business Analyst Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment in our Client Services Team, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary of £36,000 per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Central location of Earlsfield, London
Make sure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join our Business Analyst Team by clicking apply now. We look forward to meeting you.