IT & Communication Technology
Do you have passion and drive for improving services for a Values led business that has a strong social purpose to help people find a home?
Paradigm Housing Group is a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment.
We are embarking on the biggest digital transformation programme in our history to future-proof the organisation and enhance customer satisfaction and take us from good to great.
The Role:Reporting to the Business Analysis Manager, you will contribute to the delivery of the BT strategic plan based on our corporate objectives supporting the provision of accurate and timely business analysis. With the right balance of business understanding, stakeholder engagement skills and business process re-engineering experience to successfully deliver on Paradigm’s projects and programmes portfolio.
Collaborating with the wider team and SMEs, working closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of our customers, business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. In conjunction with the Business Analysis Manager, you will need to understand and document capabilities needed to address business challenges.
Building strong relationships across the wider business including senior stakeholders and executive directors. You will work very closely and collaboratively with existing Business Analysts, SME’s, Business Architecture Manager and workstream leads to document ‘as is’ processes. Using concepts of business process re-engineering the role holder will work with the team to design and document ‘to be’ scenarios ensuring the required data flows and future KPIs are appropriately considered as a component of the overall business architecture model.
The team and Environment: Our Business Transformation and IT directorate consists of around 30 people, including five secondees SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) from the wider business who are working on major projects, so there is plenty of opportunity for you to learn, grow and further your career with a progressive organisation with an important social purpose – to provide people with a home.
We have mostly been working remotely are now beginning to return to the office so that we can make the most of collaborative working. The expectation is approximately 3 days to be based in the office and 2 days remote working therefore you should have a suitable place to work remotely/at home. A laptop will be provided and configured for you for this purpose.
We have carried out thorough risk assessments to make our working environment as safe as possible. Our modern Head Office is currently undergoing a refurbishment to trial a more collaborative workspace, is set in pleasant surroundings by the river at Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, located less than 5 minutes’ drive from junction 3 of the M40 and parking is free.
You will need to have/be:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies, Computer Science or a related study OR equivalent experience (E)
- Highly proficient in business analysis using a range of techniques, to facilitate evidence-based decision making (E)
- Thorough knowledge of process and system design, implementation and operation as well as benefits management experience (E)
- Experience of Lean and/or similar improvement techniques (E)
- Experience of business process re-engineering principles and process and data modelling, mapping and simulation (E)
- A track record in designing and implementing the automation of processes to achieve efficiencies, cost reductions and reduced risk (E)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to adopt varying styles to be able to explain complex information to a wide variety of audiences (E)
- Proficient use of business analysis tools such as BPMS/SDLC and Microsoft tools such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint (E)
- Strong interpersonal skills along with an analytical mind-set in order to help us bring about Organisational process changes (E)
- Strong business change experience / business process change / business process reengineering / business process modelling / data modelling
Competitive salary and pension options
25 days holidays p/a to start, plus 3 days during office closure at Xmas / New year plus 8 bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days p/a (subject to conditions)
Remote hybrid working and modern offices
An excellent Health Cash Plan (dental, optical, physio, reflexology & more)
Up to 3 paid Volunteer days a year
Where could this role take you?
Whilst this is not currently a permanent role, in a business our size (around 450 employees with over 15,000 properties) and with the transformation we are going through, there is a strong possibility that this could either be extended or other opportunities may arise; many of our talented colleagues started at Paradigm as temporary/interim and have gone on to forge successful careers with us. However, if something longer term doesn’t materialise, you will still gain valuable experience which will add to your employability in this and similar fields.
We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in. Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.