Property & Construction
Join Paradigm Housing Group and play a vital role in maintaining our Chesham branch storerooms whilst promoting a clean, safe environment. As an Assistant Stores Person, you'll be a key part of our Property Services team. You’ll be provided a company Van and Laptop.
- Independently execute day-to-day store responsibilities to high standards.
- Complete documentation accurately and timely in line with Paradigm’s procedures.
- Carry out works in a courteous and professional manner, aligned to customer care standards ensuring that the reputation and standing of Paradigm is positively promoted in all dealings.
- Knowledge and experience to be able to comply with all relevant health and safety legislation and procedures, including task specific risk assessments and method statements in the carrying out of stores responsibilities, reporting any potentially unsafe working methods, installations, or equipment to management as appropriate.
- Effectively use and store materials, minimizing waste and surplus.
- Adhere to company procedures regarding assets, commercial vehicle regulations, and safety protocols.
- Materials and equipment to be used / stored to complete all works, minimising waste and surplus materials wherever possible effectively and safely.
- The post holder will be required to comply with all procedures relating to assets of the business to include commercial vehicle regulations, telecommunications devices, uniform, PPE and identification badges.