Property & Construction
We are currently seeking an Assistant Operations Manager to join our busy Urgent Repairs service. Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the repairs and maintenance sector is essential along with strong line management skills.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide direct line management to the DLO and Senior Technicians, leading by example and motivating teams to deliver excellent customer service and meet all property KPI’s whilst having a highly motivated and engaged team.
- Work with the Senior Technicians to carry out pre and post inspections of jobs to ensure correct work scopes are available and adhered to.
- Monitor our supply chain partners (SCP’s)/Contractors ensuring they deliver a strong performance against agreed KPIs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, H&S, quality and budget targets are achieved within the service.
- Take a lead role in the out of hours service ensuring that cover is always provided in addition to acting as an escalation Manager.
- Take ownership of all the Aids & Adaptions and liaise with the Asset Team to agree & specify works as required.
- Be accountable for the budget spend for the team, fostering a culture of value for money in all activities.
- Be accountable for the performance of contractors to ensure they deliver in alignment with business and commercial needs.
- Lead and manage the team resulting in high quality maintenance in repairs in line with KPI’s.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships across Paradigm and with key strategic partners.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Previous experience in the repairs & maintenance sector (preferably within social housing or a DLO.
- Technical Knowledge (building & maintenance).
- Knowledge of new building design and technologies.
- Experience in coordinating an OOH service.
- Demonstrable knowledge of recent building legislation & codes of practice.
- Health and Safety awareness training to the required industry standard.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Experience and technical ability to carry out repairs quality inspections and resolve complaints.
- Full clean driving licence.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Please note that we will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.