Business Development & Sales
We are delighted to be working with our client, who hire, sell, and maintain Forklift Trucks and other Materials Handling. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their team to cover Purfleet and the surrounding areas!
Area Sales Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience (OTE £45,000 - £50,000)
Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
Purfleet and surrounding areas
This role offers a full-time position of Area Sales Manager, working out of our Purfleet depot covering CO, IP and part of CB postcodes. The position is 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience, with OTE of £45,000 - £50,000. However, ability to earn more commission is possible as the scheme is uncapped.
Our ideal Area Sales Manager:
Our client is looking for a self-motivated sales professional with –
- A proven track record in B2B selling, ideally within this, or a similar industry.
- A determination to fulfill your own potential and to succeed in this challenging role with a “can do” attitude.
- The ability to communicate across all levels.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- The ability to work on your own, and within a team.
- Good, accurate, IT skills.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Selling new & used equipment and service contracts.
- Cold calling and canvassing, both on the phone and on territory.
- Promote and demonstrate the company product range within your agreed territory.
- Making sales and introduction appointments to new and existing clients.
- Updating information to the CRM database.
- Compiling and delivering sales proposals to customers and prospects.
- Working with your manager to develop and instigate marketing initiatives for your territory.
- Favorable and rewarding uncapped commission scheme.
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and Phone
- 23 days paid holiday increasing to 25 after 2 full years’ service.
- Pension scheme
- Company life insurance scheme
- Real prospects for career development
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients next Area Sales Manager, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!