Business Development & Sales
Area Sales Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 pa depending on experience, OTE £45,000 - £50,000
40 hours per week
Established in 1982, we hire, sell and maintain Forklift Trucks and other Materials Handling Equipment. We provide expert advice to businesses of any size based with over 40 years of experience in every aspect of forklift trucks’ operation and materials handling. We are the biggest independent supplier of used forklift trucks and MHE in the UK.
We are pleased to offer the following full-time position of Area Sales Manager, covering PO Postcodes and parts of BN, GU and RH Postcodes. The position is 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with a salary of £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum depending on experience, with OTE of £45,000-£50,000. However, ability to earn more commission is possible as the scheme is uncapped.
We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional with:
- A proven track record in B2B selling, ideally within this, or a similar, industry.
- A determination to fulfill your own potential and to succeed in this challenging role with a “can do” attitude.
- The ability to communicate across all levels.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- The ability to work on your own, and within a team.
- Good, accurate, IT skills.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Selling new & used equipment and service contracts.
- Cold calling and canvassing, both on the phone and on territory.
- Promote and demonstrate the company product range within your agreed territory
- Making sales and introduction appointments to new and existing clients.
- Updating information to the CRM database.
- Compiling and delivering sales proposals to customers and prospects.
- Working with your manager to develop and instigate marketing initiatives for your territory.
- A favorable and rewarding uncapped commission scheme
- Company vehicle
- Laptop and phone.
- 23 days paid holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 full years’ service
- Pension scheme
- Company life insurance scheme
- Real prospects for career development.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to develop within a premium company and are keen, ready and able to join our friendly and professional team then please send your CV in the first instance to via the Apply Button!