Property & Construction
We are recruiting for an Aftercare Manager within the Partnerships Team. This is a full-time role on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will set up and lead a new after-care service for private home buyers, shared ownership customers, customers renting their homes, and to our internal colleagues in the Operations Team.
Working closely with the teams building or selling new homes, the Aftercare Manager will be an experienced customer care professional who can communicate effectively, manage expectations and is highly motivated. They will also need to hold a UK driving licence with access to a suitable vehicle with business use insurance cover.
What can we offer?
Flexible working from home, on sites throughout Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, or from our head office close to Watford Junction station – which is within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre.
Your salary will be £35,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience. We also offer a competitive package which includes:
- 28 days annual leave and closure at Christmas and bank holidays
- A car mileage allowance or payment of reasonable public transport costs
- Employer pension contributions up to 11%
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Staff discount scheme
- The opportunity to win staff awards, including duvet days, free massages, and shopping vouchers
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation’s values:
- Professional – We are honest, open and respectful. People trust us to keep our promises.
- Collaborative – We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
- Forward-thinking – We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
We reserve the right to close this advert earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing date: 29/10/2021
We know that good homes give people the chance to lead more fulfilling lives. That’s why we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality homes and friendlier communities. We own and manage more than 5,000 homes in South-West Hertfordshire.
We are a housing association with homes across South-West Hertfordshire. We aim to make a real difference by delivering better homes and supporting our communities.