You’ll be the first point of contact for Customer and Neighbourhood (Housing) Officers, comfortable working collaboratively with colleagues and external stakeholders, finding solutions for our customers. You’ll give advice to customers regarding housing matters, complete Tenancy conversions and support the smooth running of day-to-day activities including the organisation of duty rota’s and cover to ensure the service is covered at all times. The role is based at our modern offices in Glory Park, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe, with free parking onsite.
We’re looking for a special person to provide efficient and effective administrative support and services to our three Neighbourhood Service Teams. What’s really important are your great communication skills and your ability to take personal ownership of tasks and responsibilities within your remit. You will need to be able to prioritise work and be very focused in order to effectively support our teams. With excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), a sound understanding and commitment to providing great customer service, with strong IT skills and an understanding of Microsoft platforms. We will train you in in the role; we just ask for your enthusiasm and willingness to learn and team orientated approach.
We are a values’ driven, ambitious organisation. We’re Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. We are clearly focussed on the delivery of our five-year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them. We employ around 550 people with an annual turnover in excess of £120m and manage in the region of 16,000 properties across the South-East of England, mainly in the Buckinghamshire area and surrounding counties.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Annual Bonus potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It’s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Up to 3 paid ‘Giving Back (Volunteer) days a year
- Newly created modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
- Rewards platform
- Opportunities for career advancement – if that’s what you want and fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We support flexible ways of working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.