We are searching to find a truly exceptional individual to work in our Compliance Works Team which is an integral part the Property (Services) Directorate.
About the role
Our Compliance Works department are looking for a full-time administrator to join our busy and friendly team. Responsibilities will include working closely with other team administrators and managers who are responsible for delivering our gas servicing programme, gas breakdown repairs, new boiler installation programme, electrical service programme, EICR’s programme and electrical repairs.
We are looking for a conscientious, proactive, accurate administrator, able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and passionate about providing first class customer service. Attention to detail is important in this role to ensure the successful delivery of our services. You will require a good telephone manner and be a good communicator with both internal and external customers as you will be liaising with the customer and delivery team throughout the duration of the works.
You should have the following skills/experience:
- You will require a good telephone manner and be a good communicator with both internal and external customers as you will be liaising with the customer and delivery team throughout the duration of the works. Ability to work in a team but also be capable of working independently.
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to planning resources and achievement of goals in partnership with others
- Attention to detail is important in this role to ensure the successful delivery of our services.
- You will have excellent computer skills, to include Outlook, Word and Excel, and the ability to ensure our database is always updated
- A commitment to excellent service delivery and the ability to deliver customer outcomes.
- Effective communication skills with a range of stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational skills with ability to plan workload, manage time effectively and meet deadlines whilst working under pressure.
- A ‘common sense’ attitude and a ‘hands on’ approach.
We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. We are clearly focussed on the delivery of our five-year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days – subject to conditions
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Annual Bonus potential
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It’s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Remote hybrid working
- Up to 3 paid ‘Giving Back’ (volunteer) days a year
- Newly created modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and free charging points for electric vehicles
- Employee Rewards Platform
- Opportunities for career advancement – if that’s what you want, but it’s fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.